This is our original design Porch shed. The double sloped roof invokes memories of an old western town with covered wooden sidewalks. Add this to your backyard bbq area or use as a pool cabana and you can “belly up to the bar” in your own town saloon! This model includes a porch that is approximately 4 feet deep by the width of the shed. The porch is constructed with 2″x6″ or 2″x8″ douglas fir decking that is nailed into the 4″x6″ pressure treated skids. The porch includes 4″x4″ posts, a 4″x6″ header and heavy duty hardware. The door height is 6′ 4″ and can be made higher if needed.
All tax included in price this month!
Our price includes delivery, construction at your site, and all applicable taxes.
- All pricing includes a 43″ wide wood shed door, delivery, and installation on your site in the greater Southern California area.
- Prices do not include optional features.
- Permits are the responsibility of the customer.
- All sizes are nominal.
- Standard sizes are shown, custom sizes are available. Please contact us for pricing information on custom sized sheds.
- Pricing and information contained on this site subject to change without notice. Additional charges may apply due to distance, site access, and/or difficulty of site. We reserve the right to refuse service to certain areas or sites.
First, I called and wanted a 8 x 6 metal shed. Jack faxed me specs and I purchased it over the phone with him. The shed was put up that Saturday in approximately, and to my amazement, 45 minutes.
A few months later I stopped by Quality Sheds because I wanted a 12 x 8 wood shed so that my three Great Granddaughters would have a “doll house” to play in. Again Jack helped me choose windows, the door, the roof, etc. and my new “doll house” was build that next Saturday, (approx. 5-6 hours). The children just love it!
Then last month I needed a 12 x 12 wood shed for my grandson to use as his “office/work area” as he and my granddaughter and their 3 years were moving in with me. Again, Jack helped me with the windows, vent, etc. and needless to say my grandson is thrilled with his work area. (His 3 year old daughter told him that, daddy you can go play in your playhouse and I can play in mine”). Again, the time it took to build this amazed all of us and the men were meticulous in workmanship and clean up).
Low and behold a week later I needed a new shed so that I could put my things away and stopped by to see Jack again. My new wood shed (8 x 6) is situated next the first one.
I just want to let you know that I truly appreciate the knowledge and helpfulness from Jack; the quality of the work that the men did (one came to my home three times); and that I wouldn’t hesitate to send friends and family to Quality Sheds for any of their needs.
They truly are QUALITY SHEDS.