Our Livery Barn is a large, tall, stylish building which is usually used in applications that require a high interior ceiling along with a tall overhead door such as a garage for your motor home. It can be built as one large open building or the side wings can be walled off into separate rooms. If space to build is limited it also looks great with only one side wing. Typical uses for the tall center section are garage for RV., boats, trucks, and construction equipment. The side wings can be smaller garages, office area, residential storage, workshop, or even a guest house. The standard Livery Barn comes with a 12’ x 12’ steel sectional overhead door, a steel side door, and (3) dual-glazed windows, Smartside® brand wood siding, and 20 year rated composition shingles in your choice of colors. As with all our buildings, nothing is pre-fabricated, so you can easily customize to meet your needs.
Included in base price:
– Full plans and engineering, as required, for permit submittal.
– Concrete foundation.
– (1) 12′ x 12′ steel overhead garage door (or maximum size allowed by code and building dimensions) with opener.
– (1) 3′-0″ x 6′-8″ man door.
– Smartside panel wood siding or equivalent.
– Up to 30 yr rated composition shingles.
– Eave overhang all four sides.
– Up to (4) hours onsite mechanical grading and excavating (tractor).
– Clean up and haul away of all construction related debris.
– Extra or custom doors
– Exterior stucco
– Concrete tile or upgraded shingles
– Electrical / plumbing
– Interior finish
Have a Building Specialist Contact Me
"*" indicates required fields
“I am a real estate developer and spend my entire day on job-sites. I was very impressed with the speed and precision of the Quality Sheds team. They laid out and constructed a fully customized 12′ x 18′ shed in five hours, from scratch. Even my carpenters were scratching their heads and my neighbors were impressed too. A definite recommend.”
D. Salzman, Manhattan Beach, CA,
"We needed a storage shed built in a size that ready-mades didn't offer; Quality Sheds was able to build to our exact specifications. They showed up on the promised day and time, built the shed in a day, and left no mess. It was a great experience and we love our new shed!"
L. Silva, Culver City, CA,
…your guys did a a great job on our garage. We are very, very happy!
J. Nelson, Fallbrook, CA,
A barn for storage, a livery for dads work room, and a tack shed for the kids…We couldn’t be happier about all 3 of our storage sheds. Rebecca was so patient and helpful in the office answering our million questions to the builders/construction crews that did a fantastic and professional job building our sheds. We would recommend Quality Sheds, and have, to anyone we know. Next, a work room/storage space for mom!
– C. Rosenow, Orange, CA,
“You folks simply did a terrific job for me!!! I had a difficult build because of the limited size available at my site, and you went the extra mile to help me plan the shed in order to maximize space in a mobile home park and resolve access issues due to the tight space of the site. Beyond that, it looks great and the “quality” of construction is excellent. I am really, really happy with the result!!”
– J. Baer, Lake Forest, CA,
“We have now purchased four sheds from Quality Sheds. Our experience with Quality Sheds has been great! It was so easy to call an order exactly what we wanted and them come out and install. Their crew was easy to work with and very professional. We recommend Quality Sheds.”
– Sunshine Gardens Nursery, Encinitas, CA,
“I was very pleased with the job done by Quality Sheds. Your crew arrived on-time and prepared. They were set up in minutes and built the entire shed in one day, including the roofing. The construction was well done and the shed is level. Thank you for a fine job.”
– C. Johnston, Fallbrook, CA,
.....your worker did a fantastic job on my shed. They worked continuously throughout the day to make sure my shed was finished. It came out excellent......I can't say enough about their skill and professionalism....
W. Nye, Running Springs, CA,
“I was very pleased with the work performed at my location. The workers were very polite and proceeded with their work as soon as they arrived at the job site. I would recommend Quality Sheds. Again, thank you for the service provided.”
– R. Sigala, Hemet California,
Quality Sheds did a wonderful job on our project, starting with the design thru to the final inspection. They helped us design a building to fit our property’s terrain and completed it to match our home. Our project was completed without delay to our total satisfaction. A special thanks to Jack Roy for his personal attention throughout the project. We highly recommend Quality Sheds for quality work.
R. Chilton, Valley Center, CA,
Quality Sheds is one of the finest managed companies we have ever done business with. Your accommodation of install dates to fit our move was greatly appreciated also. Your installers arrived exactly as promised and worked diligently all day to complete the project. The shed (barn) is superbly constructed and your crew left no clean up for us. We recommend your company to anyone who is interested in a “quality shed” and quality service!
K. Blankenship Fallbrook, CA,
From the blue print stage to the finished product, Quality Sheds and Jack Roy were completely professional and easy to work with. The project stayed on schedule and Quality Sheds worked seamlessly with all the subcontractors involved. The completed barn is beautiful and functional. Once the barn was complete, we never had any reason to call Jack to come back for any defective material or workmanship. The barn is a beautiful addition to our property and compliments our house and landscape as well as providing us with office space, rv parking and storage areas.
C. Graham, Menifee, CA,
THANK YOU QUALITY SHEDS FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A BEAUTIFUL SHED FOR MY BACKYARD. YOUR WORK CREWS WERE SKILLED, COURTEOUS AND ARRIVED ON TIME. THE SHED WAS COMPLETED AS I HAD ENVISIONED. I AM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN A SHED TO STOP BY AND VISIT YOUR LOCATION. THERE’S NO NEED TO GO ELSE WHERE. I LOOKED FOR WEEKS. QUALITY SHEDS IS THE BEST FOR SERVICE AND PRICING.
N. Bechtell, Menifee, CA,
I was very pleased with the two sheds that I purchased from Quality Sheds. The workers who came to my property were professional and the quality of their work was excellent. They were efficient and my sheds were finished very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Quality Sheds to anyone.
M. Carneal Murrieta, C,
I can not say enough good about Quality Sheds and Jack Roy. This company and Jack go the extra mile. Quite simply – they do what they say they are going to do–when they say they are going to do it and are as hassle free to deal with as is humanly possible. They first built a shed for me–I was impressed with the timely construction and quality of the shed. We then moved on to a 20×30 garage – and not a simple one either–in a bad earthquake zone and fire area. What had seemed like insurmountable problems to others were quickly dealt with by Quality Sheds folks and the garage was up in 20 something days – not too shabby. I would use these folks again–and recommend them to anyone.
D. Johnson, Highland CA,
- I just wanted to express how happy I am with my purchases of sheds. First, I called and wanted a 8 x 6 metal shed. Jack faxed me specs and I purchased it over the phone with him. The shed was put up that Saturday in approximately, and to my amazement, 45 minutes. A few months later I stopped by Quality Sheds because I wanted a 12 x 8 wood shed so that my three Great Granddaughters would have a “doll house” to play in. Again Jack helped me choose windows, the door, the roof, etc. and my new “doll house” was build that next Saturday, (approx. 5-6 hours). The children just love it! Then last month I needed a 12 x 12 wood shed for my grandson to use as his “office/work area” as he and my granddaughter and their 3 years were moving in with me. Again, Jack helped me with the windows, vent, etc. and needless to say my grandson is thrilled with his work area. (His 3 year old daughter told him that, daddy you can go play in your playhouse and I can play in mine”). Again, the time it took to build this amazed all of us and the men were meticulous in workmanship and clean up). Low and behold a week later I needed a new shed so that I could put my things away and stopped by to see Jack again. My new wood shed (8 x 6) is situated next the first one. I just want to let you know that I truly appreciate the knowledge and helpfulness from Jack; the quality of the work that the men did (one came to my home three times); and that I wouldn’t hesitate to send friends and family to Quality Sheds for any of their needs. They truly are QUALITY SHEDS.
S. Francis, Moreno Valley, CA,
- To Jack Roy and staff and crew of Quality Sheds…great job! I couldn’t be more pleased. Thanks for everything!
R. Lang, Lake Elsinore, CA,
- “I am totally in love with my shed. Thank you for the amazing turnaround and spectacular job. I can’t believe it happened so fast. Please thank your crew for me again too-they were great. I’m happy to recommend Quality Sheds and be a reference whenever you need it.”
Lisa W., Westchester, CA,
- The quality shed that I had custom ordered was put up in a day and was built with incredible skill, professionalism, and hard work by the builder "Noe" who obviously has years of experience constructing these sheds.. When I asked him, he told me he'd been with the company over a decade, always a good sign.. The shed was perfectly designed and executed, all built on my property within a day and with little to no hassle to myself..the builder was very helpful and made subtle changes to the final shed with ease and obvious experience... I'm so glad my Google instincts led me to choose Quality Sheds over any of the many possibilities that exist out there in so cal...
Anonymous, Sherman Oaks, CA,